On a weekly basis I update my meal and exercise plan google sheets so you can see real time what I eat, drink, and how I move. You can download the templates and customize them for your own meals and workouts. And I have a rolling update of my fast and simple recipes HERE.
Tips of the week:
- I have my Trader Joe’s shopping list for you here, to compliment my recipes. All designed for those of us who are busy and want on the go meals.
- Non-exercise activity, or NEAT, really makes or breaks your fitness. It is quite possoble to fall into the trap of being a “sedentary athelete,” which means you may exercise hard an hour a day but be sedentary the rest. Read my post on NEAT to find out more about what NEAT is and why you need it for holistic fitness.
DAOFitlife Meal Plan – Week 6
Customizable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Links
- Customizable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template Google Sheet (updated for week 6)
- Downloadable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template Excel Document
- Printable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template PDF
DAOFitlife Exercise Plan – Week 6
Exercise Template Links
- Customizable DAOFitLife Exercise Plan Google Sheet Template (updated for week 6)
- Downloadable DAOFitLife Exercise Plan Excel Document
- Printable DAOFitlife Exercise Plan PDF
Toning move of the week
Shoulder taps – Anoher plank move that also works your arms, I usually do this as part of my upper-body workout warm up.