On a weekly basis I update my meal and exercise plan google sheets so you can see real time what I eat, drink, and how I move. You can download the templates and customize them for your own meals and workouts. And I have a rolling update of my fast and simple recipes HERE.
Tips of the week:
- Overnight oats is a super easy way to have breakfast for days. I have the recipe and combo on my recipe page.
- I have slowly started running again, and I am sharing my tips for how to get back into it and what apps to use here.
- I am doing a weighlifing program with one of the best strength training apps I have seen, Fitplan. If you want to do it with me, join on the app and look for the Sommerfit program!
DAOFitlife Meal Plan – Week 7
Customizable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Links
- Customizable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template Google Sheet (updated for week 7)
- Downloadable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template Excel Document
- Printable DAOFitlife Meal Plan and Grocery List Template PDF
DAOFitlife Exercise Plan – Week 7
Exercise Template Links
- Customizable DAOFitLife Exercise Plan Google Sheet Template (updated for week 7)
- Downloadable DAOFitLife Exercise Plan Excel Document
- Printable DAOFitlife Exercise Plan PDF
Toning move of the week
Arnold press – yep, named for THAT Aronold. It wirks your biceps, tops of shoulders, lats AND upper back.